Search & Reserve Books
Library Service Update
For the continued health and safety of our patrons and staff, the library building is temporarily closed. Our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm. All library fines are now suspended and will not accrue.
We encourage our patrons to take advantage of our “curbside service.” To use this service, please request your holds through our online catalog.
1. Place materials on hold here.
2. After receiving the notification that your bag of items is ready, CALL the library at 919-934-8146, Option 2, at least 1 HOUR in advance to schedule pickup for the same day.
3. Come inside the back parking lot entrance.
4. From the table, get the brown bag labeled with the LAST 4 DIGITS of your library card number.
- Patrons are allowed 1 pickup and 10 items per day!
- Call 1 hour in advance, and wait until you are notified to call for your pickup time!
Please do not hesitate to contact us for information or help to obtain library resources at 919-934-8146.
Our Flowers Grab-N-Go location is operating at its normal schedule.
If you do not have a library card, you may apply for a Temporary Virtual Library Card here. Temporary Virtual Library Cards give you access to all our online resources, including cloudLibrary, NCKids, NCLive, Mango Languages, and more.
The PLJCS Board of Trustees has approved the current operating plan.